The P93E is an A6 monochrome thermal printer, which accepts standard composite video and comes equipped with a host of features making it the ideal choice for an array of medical applications. The P93E incorporates a high-density 325dpi thermal head and has a page resolution of 1280 x 500 pixels, ensuring that even intricate detail can be accurately reproduced.
Two print sizes can be selected, 100 x 75mm (normal) and 133 x 99mm (landscape), and normal print sizes can be produced in as little as 3.3 seconds. With a choice of thermal paper options including high density, glossy or standard, this roll fed printer combines jam free reliability with straightforward paper loading and easy to use front panel.
The Mitsubishi P93E comes with a clear control panel located on the front of the printer, this allows access to a the full range of functions including: slide switches allowing easy control of size and print modes; a dial for accurate adjustment of the settings; contrast and brightness functions, and a print exit cutter.
- Paramètres conviviaux avec commutateurs de commande et un indicateur LED
- Tête thermique haute résolution avec 325 ppp
- Dimensions extrêmement compactes et design léger
- Vitesse d'impression rapide
- 7 formats d'image différents
- Mémoire d'image pour 10 images sélectionnables individuellement
NTSC, PAL, Composite Video